Originally Posted By: liftoff
@Acidburn have you considered running dusktraders script for a couple of months. He made it available to the community and it seems like a good system to put on the test lab.

Yes, I have considered it. Dusktraders work is, together with lots of other stuff, on my longish todo list. I took a bit of a creative pause last few months with intention to now catchup in the next few weeks. No, it's not a NY resolution, because those typicially fail, it's a coincidence that I reactivated right at the beginning of 2014. tongue

But, here's a trouble. Running multiple OS-es takes resources. I have only one slot remaining for my own work. So, to demo dusktrader's or any other nice strategy, I would need to kill something already running. Last few weeks I wasn't looking nicely at Z12 and was contemplating the idea of replacing it with dusktrader's strategy. Now, I'm not so sure, I'd like to give Z12 some more time to see if it can recover.

I wonder if anybody else has the resources to run other strategies? I wonder have I missed some more efficient way to run multiple Zorro's (anybody using Wine here, or ReactOS, how's it going?). It would be so much easier if Zorro allowed multiple connections to the broker, but...