Thank you txesmi! It works! I changed all the instances of "my" to "player", and it works! Thank you again. :-D

One problem though. I separated my WED 3D environment into different WED files, in order to separate out the memory, instead of having all the memory in one WED file. When my player walks into a door for instance, that activates a new WED file that the player passes into.

My problem is that the player loses the weapon that it was carrying in its hand before it ran into the door that activated the new WED file.

When I press the "i" key to open the inventory bag after entering the new WED level, I see that my current weapon image from the last WED level is still saved in the active weapon slot, but my player is not armed with that weapon in its hand anymore. In order to arm my player with the weapon again, I have to open the inventory bag, click on the weapon in the active weapon slot, and repeat placing it back into the active weapon slot, in order to arm my player with the same weapon again.

Is there a way to save the weapon to still be in the player's hand as the player passes from one WED level to the next?