"square root of TIME"? (emphasis added) Now I'm even more confused... frown Please confirm that's some kind of typo...

Please also bear with some baby steps:

a) Is it true that the square root rule applies to all strategies whether they reinvest profits or not?

b) Is the application of the square root rule different for a strategy that reinvests profits vs. one that does not? (I.e., for the former does more Capital need to remain?)

c) I assume the square root rule is referencing the CR from the Performance Report, correct? (I.e., regardless of what additional Capital one may wish to add as a safety margin.)

d) The exact formula is Cmustremain = max(CR, CR + 1.414 * (AccountBalance - CR))? Or is it Cmustremain = max(CR, sqrt(AccountBalance/CR) * CR)?

e) When profits are reinvested this creates a new CR but the above formula sill applies? Even though the reinvestment happens at a later time?

f) Again, if these profits are not available to be removed without jeopardizing the strategy, then how can they be included in any Income figures? IOW, the Income figures on the Performance Report are all 40% too high?

g) What happens when I stop Trading, close all trades, and restart Trading? Does this accomplish a reset of the strategy and it is safe to withdraw all profits > CR before the restart?

Thanks.