Thanks jcl.

I don't mean to detract from what Zorro brings to the table, and don't want to beat this to death, so I'll probably take a break after this post or soon (hopefully to go work some more on strategies! laugh ).

But I do think it's important to look at this from a slightly different perspective. I agree about _enable_, but f.i., the Z systems are supposed to be _examples_ of this enabling. To wit, they're supposed to work, satisfy the objective of generating income, illuminate what Zorro offers, and encourage your users to embark on their own _enable_ quests.

To me, it detracts when Tested return figures aren't what can actually be withdrawn - ha ha - fooled you! It detracts when they don't perform (defined as an equity curve that doesn't deviate too much from Test). It detracts when vague words like "wisely" are used repeatedly, and your users are left to figure out what's really meant, and what the true parameters, statistics, etc. are. (Note that this is totally different from expecting/requiring your users to figure out what they want to do once a clear understanding of functioning is achieved.)

FWIW, HTH.