Originally Posted By: Dico
i think the problem is in (wait) when i add it befor the for loop evrything work great in this exemple .

That's the thing, man. Remember what Superku said?

Originally Posted By: Superku
the crash disappears as soon as you change literally anything in the main function code

Almost any change stops the thing from crashing, it's a very erratic and random behaviour. So it's difficult to say that you found the cause when you find a change that stops this crash - as a completely different, unrelated change does so, too.

jcl, thanks for investigating and all your help. I'm hopeful that we find out what causes these strange errors.

Just an aside, would you still consider this?

Quote:

I think it'd be great if, at least in the development version, the point of loading and creating objects would be indicating somehow - maybe with a ; or a _ or whatever. This would have saved me some time.

It sounds as this would be something relatively easy to add, but it allow us to narrow things down if we get a crash at that point.

Thank you!

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!