You have a really interesting way of forming your sentences... Very often, you can see that someone formed a sentence in his native language first and then forgot some grammar rules when translating into German, but not all of your sentences show the structure that usually emerges when an English speaker forms German sentences. An example, your first sentence:

Quote:
Es gibt viele Typen von Leute natürlich in der Welt.

First of all it should be "Leuten" instead of "Leute", but that is a minor mistake and perhabs due to the fact that we have way to many rules for declanation of nouns in German.
Much more interesting to me is your placement of "natürlich".
Correctly, it should be "Es gibt natürlich viele Typen von Leuten in der Welt."
What I think is odd is that, in English, the sentence would be "Naturally, there's many types of people in the world" or something like that, however, I don't think it'd be "There's many types of people naturally in the world", because that'd have a different meaning, so I wonder why you've placed the "natürlich" at that position in the sentence. It does not seem to be the simple case of forming the sentence in English and simply translating the words. There's more of these kind of sentences in your text, but this example springs to my eye.