Originally Posted By: 3run
It's much better than the very first version

The "first version" you're talking about is not something I'd call a first version. It was just a demonstration of what I was working on at the time and wasn't meant to be criticized or judged for its fun factor because it didn't have any.

I miss 'saving' feature for settings

You can save your settings. Unless you mean save your game, in which case that will never be in there because we intend the game to ultimately be beatable in 1-2 hours. Surviving the trip will be the hard part.

plus if you set small resolution (I'd prefer it in such games), game dialog (console?) it too HUGE (covering half of the screen).

I don't recommend you set the resolution to anything lower than 960x600 at this point, otherwise gui elements will start overlapping each other and cause you loads of grief.

to my taste player walks too slow sidewise and backwards.

We get that occasionally from people, but ultimately they get used to it. The reason we do it is because it eliminates exploits like running backwards from enemies and forces you to commit more to whatever direction you're looking in. In real life you cannot move backwards at nearly the speed you can move forwards and there's good reasons for that. Just watch where you're going.

Eats commas for breakfast.

Play Barony: Cursed Edition!