Well, this is starting to be fun. OK, at least I have to say something for end smile

Mr. DLively. You agre with Mr. Sid. About what?? Did is ask for name of engine function request that I'm looking for someone to write complete code? What you guys talking about? You say that one word "vec_lerp" is that I ask for complete code?
And what you call "useful help". First answer from Mr. Sid is "math", yeah very useful. Second is formula for acceleration for which I had no idea where to use it. Like i say "Hey man, I am not smart like you". I use 3dgs as a hobby because I'm not a programmer and it seems to easiest engine for me. Your help I will not comment. You're here five years longer than me, and I'll bet you have no idea how to make this for what i ask.

Then I have concluded that Mr. Sid just circling around and getting wise. I really do not have time to read his endless texts and chat with him. He does not use 3DGS, but has its own engine, and it's why I can understand that he could not give me an answer regarding vec_lerp functions. Well, maybe he learned something today. But next time Mr. Sid, please let the first people who always helps and who know 3DGS as Superku, 3run or someone else to answer first, beacuse this is not Rayne forum. If you're bored go in Morbius' Virtual Answering Machine, or start making a some A8 game, why not.

I can not believe what happens when a someone normally and politely ask for help in the forum...