Wow. This turned UGLY. Sorry to exasibate things everyone, but I'll just answer what was said in my direction, to defend my integrity.

Quote:
You agre with Mr. Sid. About what

You're asking the community to do your work for you.

Quote:
Did is ask for name of engine function request that I'm looking for someone to write complete code? What you guys talking about? You say that one word "vec_lerp" is that I ask for complete code?

You didn't ask for vec_lerp. You made a request. This is what you asked:

Quote:

How to make the camera moves between two vectors, first to start slowly and accelerate, and at the end to slow down? What function I should use?

Thanks

Thats a request in my books.

Now if you asked: "I have this code here that I've been playing around with, and have it to this extent, but I can't seem to get it to work because of this error..." that is asking for a bit of help.

All I said is if you want to request this, your in the wrong forum. But you posted here - Thus I will try to teach before I just give someone the answer so they don't know anything else than they did before.

Quote:

And what you call "useful help"

Quote:

Finally simple, short and useful answer.

Quote:
Your help I will not comment

I in no way said that asking for a request was wrong, or that it makes you less of an individual. I also didn't belittle you. Infact I was being encouraging.

Quote:

You're on the right track, but if you are looking for height differences, you'll need to use all 3 of the cameras vector points (x,y, AND Z) and some more math.

So because you were too lazy to look into this a bit further, My help is useless, or of no help to you? If your not willing to learn, why would I write a full blown working snippit for you? Thats like saying You want to be rich but dont want to work for it, or even know how you got rich.

Quote:

You're here five years longer than me, and I'll bet you have no idea how to make this for what i ask.

Now thats a fucktard of a thing to say, comming from the person that knows nothing of what they are asking. If your going to try and insult my intelligence you'd better choose your bets more wisely - Because I'll bet the next time you ask for help, I wont - And I'll win both bets.

Quote:
I use 3dgs as a hobby because I'm not a programmer and it seems to easiest engine for me.

Now thats a piss in the wind. If you want to make games. LEARN TO PROGRAM. Infact learn all aspects of GAME CREATION. That is if thats what you want to do with your hobby. Or is your hobby to have others make games for you, so you can take the credit? I'm just a hobbiest myself. That doesn't mean im going to call myself and idiot and say I can't learn how to program so i need someone else to do it for me.

So before you go and insult someone that was trying to help you learn, think about what your intentions are - before you judge someone elses.

Quote:
or start making a some A8 game, why not.

I've completed my first full game some months ago, but due to some minor set backs I can't release it yet.

I've concluded You're really quick to make ASSumptions, and no longer worth my time.

Quote:
You guys are so rude.. and acting like a child. Seriously.. Clearly, LawnmowerMan is beginner and he need your help. All he need is formula&function. If you don't want to help that guy, just don't do it. No one is forcing you.

I have no beef with you Emre, I like you. But I would like to say I suppose teachers acting childish when they mark homework then? No. The more effort you put in, the better the results you get.

Quote:

and all you guys are doing is dragging this into off-topic and are rude.

and once again, I am agreeing with WretchedSid.

Peace.

Last edited by DLively; 07/27/14 23:58.

A8 Pro 8.45.4
YouTube: Create Games For Free
Free Resources: www.CGForFree.com