Weeeeee...

I love how I haven't personally attacked anyone but it seems to be all cool for you guys to do that. Don't want to imagine the shit storm if I did that.

Originally Posted By: LawnmowerMan
That's not a way how you and Sid can talk with me or anyone else. I just ask HOW and this is reason why this forum exist.

I told you how. The answer is math, plain and simple. "OH MERR GOD; YOU ARE SO TROLLING"... Sod off, the answer is math and no amount of sugar coating is going to change that. I even gave you a working algorithm that does exactly 100% what you want. But yeah, I'm so so mean and such a troll and so sarcastic and arrogant.

All you guys did so far was cry about how mean I am and how terrible of a person I am and how others with real answers should answer (let's ignore that that would exclude you from answering), totally ignoring the fact that I gave the correct answer including a working example two posts in. Hooray and go fuck yourself, Mr. Sid, am I right?

I'm sorry that somehow it's expected to spoon feed people and if that's not happen you are suddenly a bad guy. The quality of this forum will become oh so much better if we encourage people to not think for themselves anymore. Like, what the shit guys?! I'll give you that I made a snarky reply, not that it was factually wrong, but it was snarky. Sponsored by the attitude of Mr. LawnmowerMan and everything. I made my point why I answered this way and why I refuse to spoon feed people. If you guys get off of doing that, by all means, go ahead and answer. But seriously, whom is helped by you personally attacking me?

Again, vec_lerp() is partially an answer, but it's not the magic function he is looking for. He specifically asked for acceleration and deceleration, vec_lerp does linear interpolation. God I'm so evil for pointing that out, am I rite guyz?!

I got a good chuckle out of this thread, I'll give you that. The Mr. Sid part is funny, and thanks to 3run for the new nickname grin
But what I really love is this part:

Quote:
First answer from Mr. Sid is "math", yeah very useful. Second is formula for acceleration for which I had no idea where to use it. Like i say "Hey man, I am not smart like you". I use 3dgs as a hobby because I'm not a programmer and it seems to easiest engine for me. Your help I will not comment. You're here five years longer than me, and I'll bet you have no idea how to make this for what i ask.

Sorry, you are right. I have no idea to do what you asked for. My obviously wrong answer reflects that fact. I told you, I can barely add numbers togethers! Also, after punching in some numbers into a calculator, I arrived at the conclusion that I'm here three years longer than you, not five. I see why math was not the answer of your liking.

Go play in your bubble some more, it seems to be a fun place.

Shitlord by trade and passion. Graphics programmer at Laminar Research.
I write blog posts at feresignum.com