Originally Posted By: LawnmowerMan
Wait, wait. First of all you and DLivley mixing things. I tell him this about 'he have no idea how to make this for what I ask', and I tell you 'if you bored start make some game with A8'. First part of my text is for him and second for you.

Ah, right, gotcha. Sorry, that wasn't clear.

I think You've now realized that your first answer was so arrogant.

I said snarky, not arrogant. Really, there is a difference. I don't hate answering questions, I don't mind giving lengthy explanations. It all really depends on the effort you put into your question, and I don't mind to elaborate on answers when things aren't clear.

Math, yes, every moment of our life is mathematic

Oh come on, this is pathetic now. Next thing you tell me that we are all going to die and what's the purpose of anything, really?

but I ask for engine function also, I did not search a stupid answer you give me, or you simply can not understand this?

This right there is the problem. You get the right answer and instead of even attempting to follow it or asking a follow up question, all you say is "oh, nice, but I really want finished code so kindly go fuck yourself" (Paraphrased, obviously, before anyone wants to whine about it).

Anyway, are you at all the 3DGS user, or you just trolling around here?

Pack it up boys, this is a 3dgs users exclusive forum now. In all seriousness, this forum is going to be really empty if the non 3dgs users were no longer here.
And it turns out that concepts in programming transfer between languages and frameworks. I know right, terrible thing to think about.

Shitlord by trade and passion. Graphics programmer at Laminar Research.
I write blog posts at feresignum.com