Hey guys I have no idea what you're talking about. For 4 years, I asked a few questions, I always in detail search answer in the forum or AUM, because they are mostly all the answers there. For this what I needed I could not find answer then I purposely asked here in STARTING WITH GAME STUDIO not in ASK DEVELOPERS and not in LITE-C PROGRAMMING, beacuse I am noob, and I was thinking than there is a some smarter beginner who can give me tips. I do not touch your highly intelligent world. Hey I just ask in the forum for beginners. Did I ask someone to write complete code? No! Superku told me for vec_lerp, I thanks him and I continued alone using manual.
As I said I am not a programmer, I am artist, and really I give my best to make a simple code for my mini games. I use 3DGS as a hobby, because there are thousands of free codes and open soruce games for him. Is it a sin?

Quote:
this forum is going to be really empty if the non 3dgs users were no longer here
No, this forum is going to be really empty if someone asks for help, and gets a response like your.

Simply put, if someone knows better programming than me, it does not give him the right to blemish me.

Anyway, Michael thank you a lot for explanation, I will read it again to understand how this code works.