Originally Posted By: Redeemer
Didn't notice this post until now:

Originally Posted By: the_clown
Unfortunately, definitions of "really really old graphics card" differ between devs as well as between gamers... tongue

In the grand scheme of things this game is not graphically intensive at all, but if you try playing the game on a laptop or any other computer that doesn't have a dedicated video card (ie you're using one of those integrated graphics chips from intel) you will probably not going to have a good time.

But as fate would have it I happen to have a computer in my house with this exact same problem (invisible models), so I suppose I can look into it. I've ignored the issue so far because it's an old piece of junk but I guess if I can get the game in a working state on that computer it should fix the issue for anyone else in the same situation too.

I don't know if you ever want to sell this commercial, but I don't think it is wise to ignore laptops and the junk pc's. I personally don't mind it, I play games on my desktop pc and sometimes test things on my laptop. But considering your grame is not graphically intensive, your target group includes people who don't have the fastest pc's (so that includes most laptops). So I think it is good you have started looking into it (again I personally don't mind, just some friendly advice to help you make your game more popular).

Also out of curiousity, which engine do you use?