Originally Posted By: LawnmowerMan

EDIT:
Michael can you write in english please, beacuse of other? Thanks.

Originally Posted By: Michael_Schwarz

I can't even anymore you moron. NOBODY IS AGAINST YOU. Why does that not want to go into your head? There is a fundamental difference between "hey I wanna do this how do you do that" and "hey I wanna do this thing, I have tried doing X, Y and Z and I think that J and K would be the correct approach, could you guys help me? The former doesn't show any initiative on your end, the latter does.

My god, yes, Sidney is a bit sarcastic, but to act like some kid in Kindergarden whose cookie was stolen just goes to show how much you live the "give the the finished code, I don't want to learn anything" mentality.

All we are trying to tell you is to SHOW us that you did something on your own, SHOW us that you tried to solve it on your own, SHOW us what you tried, EXPLAIN what your trail of thought was.

The forum isn't here to code for you, we are here to guide you. If you are not willing to learn on your own and to understand the fundamental basics, then you are in the wrong place

Also can you give me proff about my mentality,

http://www.vrml.k12.la.us/graphorgan/18strat/strat/professor/gif/j0422581.jpg

like you say above "Give me the finished code, I want to learn nothing"?

I never said it as a direct quote. But the WAY YOU ASK implies it, THE WAY YOU ARE BEHAVING RIGHT NOW does. Why do you keep being so focused on that, instead of going by the IMPORTANT PART:
Originally Posted By: Michael_Schwarz

SHOW us that you did something on your own, SHOW us that you tried to solve it on your own, SHOW us what you tried, EXPLAIN what your trail of thought was.

Yet all you keep do is putting more fuel into the flame because you can not accept that the way you asked for it was wrong. You cannot accept that you did something wrong, so clearly everyone else is wrong and you are right.

"Sometimes JCL reminds me of Notch, but more competent" ~ Kiyaku