Quote:
doesn't bother me too much because there are a million whores in the world
Quote:
but what does irk me is her astounding lack of integrity over the issue.
That's quite arbitrary as there are also millions of those who lack integrity. Like those who loosely propagate tolerance on the one side and on the other support an inherently sexist group which collectively harasses a single woman for living the life she chose. Her private life is none of your business; neither who she sleeps with nor what she personally thinks about her life-style (which is a rather strange thing to criticize anyway). None of it. It's that simple. Really.

So how is she supposed to not having a "lack of integrity over the issue" if the internet is the one who declared it be an issue in the first place?

Being male you can sleep around as much as you like and the common consent is that it increases your reputation. But if you are lacking certain parts it will only make you a cheep "whore".

And even if you don't share those views (which I'm sure you don't/can't), it still doesn't give you the right to judge a person you had never personal contact with, solely on the "facts" provided by your like-minded shitstorm crew.

Quote:
I don't tolerate people who start a controversy with bloody questionable behavior and then get bitchy when they're called out on it.

You pretty much shot yourself in the foot with this one. My post was not objective/constructive but yours is what I call "questionable". No substance. Just read it again:

Quote:
Whether Zoe Quinn is a whore or not doesn't bother me too much because there are a million whores in the world and I'm not concerned enough with Zoe's whoring in particular to complain about it, but what does irk me is her astounding lack of integrity over the issue.

Like, I dunno, maybe she is actually a whore and she just doesn't have the capacity to accept it?

See how you repeatedly use the term "whore" as an implicit insult? On the one side this is typical premature behavior and on the other plainly sexist, considering the undeniable, insane problems associated with prostitution. And if you don't consider sexism to be "questionable", I srsly don't see how I could ever have a chance to change your mindset just in the slightest. Which would be unfortunate, because that's why I invest the time to formulate and write down my thoughts in the first place. laugh

Now get back to making games (games in which you put your heart's blood and for which you don't want to be judged by anyone(probably); yes, yes, I'll stop already...but gosh, this is really bothering me frown ).

Originally Posted By: you
Your disclaimer makes me unsure what the criticism is.
Originally Posted By: me
(Not to say that an angry crowd is something bad in general.)
What I had in mind was f.i. the rightly pissed mob in Ferguson.

Last edited by Hummel; 08/25/14 11:08.