I think the fundamental issue you have with me is that I seem to enjoy reading about and contributing to the misfortunes of other people on the internet. That however is not the case. As a matter of fact, I'm actually sick at this point of the "Quinnspiracy" and have tuned out 4chan until the rest of the issue blows over.

Nonetheless, my opinion of Zoe Quinn stays the same. Maybe it's unfortunate to her that she had to be exposed in this way, but now that her personal life has been exposed like this I still don't like what I've read about her. And there's nothing sexist about that.
Quote:
Being male you can sleep around as much as you like and the common consent is that it increases your reputation.

I strongly disagree with this "perception." The biggest sex american sex scandals in my recent memory involve Bill Clinton and Tiger Woods, both of which are male.

Having said that, I did not judge Zoe Quinn the minute I heard about her and the controversy in general. Plenty of people get targeted on a fairly arbitrary basis everyday to face the collective wrath of the internet and I'm not the one who decides who gets to be a victim of that. Regardless, I did not judge her negatively just because everyone else already decided she's a slut. There are plenty of cases I can bring up where people were targeted like this and I didn't agree with the way the person was being victimized. Do you want me to name names or not?

Quote:
So how is she supposed to not having a "lack of integrity over the issue" if the internet is the one who declared it be an issue in the first place?

I'm the one who's declared it an issue now based on what I've read about her, both from things she's posted herself and things people have posted about her (taking into consideration what proof exists, how much they seem to know her, etc.)

Regardless of whether the allegations against her are true are not (which isn't something I want to get into - I believe it, though) the way she's handled the situation is what I don't like. It's sad to her that her life had to be exposed like this, but at this point, if she is a slut she should own up to it and stop trying to protect her own interests. She's already in the public eye and has nothing to gain by maintaining her current position.

If she isn't a slut, then she should use the same strategy victims of libel use, that is, remaining calm and sticking to the truth.

I'd have been way less inclined to judge her negatively or pay any attention to the "conspiracy" in the first place if it were clear she were handling it like that - and again, I can name examples of people who *have* handled it like that, and whom I *have* ignored because of it. So I'm sorry I don't accept your criticism for making an exception over her.

Eats commas for breakfast.

Play Barony: Cursed Edition!