Hi guys,

Sorry to hear about your frustrations DMB. I agree that zorro can be frustrating to work with at times, and yes you cannot have the mindset of being passive with it. From running the 3 z systems since March I have cut Z5 alltogether as it has only lost money, and I have increased margin on Z12 to twice that of Z3, since Z3 generally takes all the same trades as Z12 and you can quickly find yourself well overweight gold and silver to a scary amount.

Having said all this my account is up 270% profit since March. I strongly believe picking the right broker is half the battle, since there are so many dodgy brokers out there, and the default broker for Zorro -FXCM have possibly the worst spreads in the world.

Lastly, I think the whole idea of zorro is for you to create your own systems. Zorro is a below average execution system(no offense). It is slow and clunky and freezes constantly for me. It's power is in testing and training systems. As long as you understand what it is that you are working with, I suggest you dive in.

These are just my opinions. And I hope the zorro guys don't take offense at anything I have written here. I love your software.

Thanks.