The way things stand, all those who bought A8 have been robbed of their updates and money. It has gotten beyond a joke now.
Not even any news on what is going on?
This is why i suggested to make the Beta forum read only to those outside the beta, so one can at least have an inkling of what is going on.
It is this complete lack of communication that has caused most people to look elsewhere, and it is really a BIG disgrace.
I really do not know if there is going to be an A9, and if there is, WHO is going to buy it?
In reality, all A8 owners should get A9 free, yes you heard me, free, but i fear even that would not be enough to convince users to stay with conitec, unless A9 is something that blows everything else out of the water, which again is something that won't happen, when one looks at the last 3 years of updates.
So it looks like Gamestudio is DEAD, but it has not realised it yet and is still ghosting around on the plane where life exists.
So if you find a copy of Gamestudio on your PC and you know you removed it, well that is the ghost of Gamestudio, it has not realised it has passed on, and is desperately clinging on.

A8.3x Commercial, AcknexWrapper and VS 2010 Express
○pararealist now.