Hi CocaCola, I tried your game. It is a good start for first game, but needs some work tongue . But you can do it. Here's my feedback:

- road is a very blue, is that intended? Tree leaves are also purple. If this was intended, make grass and green terrain ground also weird/fanatasy-like, than it is consistent, but I think better would be to just make the road less blue and make leaves dark green.
- snow effect (from AUM?) is nice
- cliffs are nice I think, some shadow problems though on some camera perspectives
- the first guy on the middle of the road with a flashlight, I just killed attacked him and he did not seem to do anything ( was he a pacifist? grin )
- grass is decent, could have more vegatation
- mouse movement is good, but with left mouse attacking it should be possible to hold the left mouse button for attacking.
- ninja stars are too weak? don't know for sure, but they don't seem to do much for their price.
- invisible wall in the south is weird, add something like vegatation that blocks the way.
- I like the art style of the ofen building.

If you can improve the combat and continue with the rest of the map, add some items etc., this can become really fun.

Last edited by Reconnoiter; 10/13/14 19:31.