Quote:
Ohh my... do you guys really ignore 'placeholder' word in every single post I've posted above? grin Or maybe you ignored, or didn't see that this is a WIP project? Or maybe you missed this one?
, yes I know you mentioned it a couple of times tongue , but I thought you maybe thought it was cause it was pixellated. So I thought I would point out that I think the art direction could be better. And that was alot of thoughts grin .

Quote:
Well, I'm not advertising anything, but it's really good! Same as gun godz, but it's wasn't as interesting for me, as 8bit killer, which has that really 'oldschool' feeling... it's really feels like you are playing an old NES game laugh
, great gonna try it.

- edit, I missed this bit earlier;
Quote:
F.e. does your 'fps coop Reconnaissance' project look the way you wanted it to be like at the end of development? Does it equal to the 'quality' you are aiming at at the end? I don't thing so. wink
, no not yet but I found the feedback of Superku and MasterQ32 which also was about graphics very valuable and I am actively updating the graphics and have so since the beginning (but it is a fairly big project so it takes time). Point I want to make: giving feedback about graphics in early stage can be really helpfull.

Last edited by Reconnoiter; 01/13/15 18:08.