I liked Blood deathmatch too. There was this level with 2 opposing fortresses with an ridiculous amount of weapons/items so one could booby trap the whole place. Fun times grin . But never did a 8 player deathmatch, can't imagine how chaotic that would have been grin .

Quote:
Blood is one of my favorite games of all the times, same as redneck redemption. But the best one is duke nukem, cause its was the first game I've ever played and I was 6 years old if I remember correctly, my brother got tired of playing of the levels and offered me to give it a try, I was so happy back then, but I couldn't really play it, I was always dying grin
, your story reminds of the first time I was playing Blood. I was also ~6 years, and my brothers let me play it in the living room. While poking a bit with my pitchfork at the zombies and playing soccer with their heads, my mother came in the room and looked at the screen, that face that she had was golden grin .

Duke was cool too. I hope that they (Gearbox?) make another worthy sequel to it.