Hi Folks !

I changed some windows flip routines to prevent this taskbar problem, but was not fully successful. I don't know were this problem comes from, because it does not appear in interpreter mode of XPROFAN, nor on my old developement PC, but it does on a 3GHZ dual core 512mb video RAM machine, all win XP.
Anyway, please drag the windows taskbar down while working with PCXanim or set the taskbar properties to "automatically go to the background". When starting an application the taskbar goes to the background then. This fixes the problem.

I released the patched version with two new featers (PCXanim 0.91):

Imp bmpseq: Allows to load single bmps one after the other until the filmstrip is filled. Resizes bmps to the size set in PCXanim. Usefull
for importing from bmp sequences created from other programs.

Imp Imglist: Imports from so called "Imagelists"(x/y format). Open an Imgagelist file and enter how many rows and columns you see. The x/y sorted images of the imagelist will now be loaded and assembled to the filmstrip animation format used by PCXanim or Gamestudio.
Some programs create or use imagelists. An imagelist is a bmp which contains some images sorted as a row, column or grid. There is an explosion creator somewere on the net the Imp_Imglist feature is useful for.

The new version can be downloaded from here:

http://juergen-hunke.square7.ch/PCXanim_0.91.zip

Best wishes !

Neodumont