I Thought iŽll bring this thread to the year 2015 !

This is something most people including me wants to know,.Whats the future for A-engine? althought am not a user anymore and without android i would never spend money on this engine,i have to say i look minimun once a month in these forums.. Personally i think the same as catsup,gamestudio is a nice engine to quickly build prototypes,to lern if you are a beginner to 3d and so on but for professional work is not suited.

This type of engines should have made the step to the mobile,as that allow simple hobby user to make some cash with little games,even just for the motivation factor and being part of a growing sector! and it would attract many people to buy the software meaning more money for conitec and more life for the engine.
But Conitec missed all those points,even if they transport it now,WED still need a change and it would be always years behind of other engines.

Its of corse the lack of money and it is very unknown if Conitec spend on android and do get that money back. From a business eye perspective i wouldnt recommend investing on acknex if you are not going to bring it at least to the technology of 2012

I had used gamestudio long ago,i began about 2002 with 16years to experiment with Darkbasic,Blitzbasic and gamestudio from sybex. i even bought genesis3d and GameMaker2000(What a crap!),now am 30years and it seems GS wasted all those years.
I have to say what i never expected happened,blitz died before DarkBASIC and gamestudio,really strong from GS to stay alive althought its way overpriced for itsfeatures.

-I think conitec should rethink its price for the pro engine.
-Target android,as thats the market for indie-developers.
-A new WED in the style of unity

Last but not least,Gamestudio is a finished engine,WYSIWYG,but dont wait for conitec as you have only one life!