Forgive my bluntness, but in your posts I do not see a quantitative background. I see rather parroting the wisdoms that you get a dime a dozen on some trader forums. All those traders found the holy grail and are insanely rich, unfortunately they just have not yet been able to attach their equity curve. Signal processing is not a trading method, as you seem to think. It is but a technique that can extract information from a signal. Any IT or electronics student can confirm to you that it works perfectly well. laugh

In quantitative trading you try to exploit a market inefficiency. You can do that with many different methods, including signal processing. But the method is not this important. More important is determining which sort of inefficiency you want to take advantage of, and finding out how it appears in the price signal. So, if you want people believe that you have a miracle strategy, my first question would be: "Which inefficiency are you exploiting?" The latency of your platform is irrelevant to me.

Dive into the basics. With basic knowledge about market microstructure, statistics, and signal theory, and a lot of experimenting, you can determine why and under which circumstances some method works or not. Then you'll be able to discuss on a level that is a little more serious than "I heard it from professionals".