Originally Posted By: 3run
Originally Posted By: Gamingtypen
I dont know, works for me. smirk
I don't think that this is the way you should handle feedbacks and criticism (especially criticism) wink

I have to agree with Reconnoiter about the way it works.. 4:2 (which actually should be 4:3) doesn't work, it creates very small window and that's it. Also not being able to push buttons or anything with the mouse cursor it pretty strange.. I mean ok, you've wrote this game under Xbox controller and then ported to keyboard.. But port it completely so it will be comfortable to play and navigate? Using the keyboard but not being able to use a mouse is a really bad idea (although there is a useless flying cursor??). Aiming the tanks is the hell of the pain cause of that.. And that's the reason why I didn't want to play the game after 5 minutes I've launched it. I also get crashes about bmaps not found etc.

The game is really far from being complete, you can of course leave it as it is, without any changes, but I don't understand why you shared it then? If you want other people play your game and enjoy it, you should make it as solid and polished as possible. But to be honest it's really clear that you've put a lot of your time and strength into this project, I really liked those message boxes (with B buttons being pressed to move to the next message?) and the way you can navigate through the weapons. Just give it some break and try to polish it, make it more user friendly (controls esp). This was just my two cents, and I don't want to sound rude or anything, just sharing my opinion about your project after downloading it for the second time. I can clearly understand (see) how you might feel about getting feedback like this, probably not the one you've expected, but just listen to what we say and give it one more try instead of just giving up on it. Keep it up!

Best regards!

Thats not what I ment with 'Works for Me'. Thats the only problem I've got. Everything runs fine at my own PC, but seems to have problems on any other. Thats why I'm a bit demotivated on fixing more bugs for this game.
Yes, I put a lot of efford in this game, and it doesnt seem to be running on any other PC. But I had a lot of fun doing this, and I learned a lot, so I think it wasnt a waste of time. laugh

Anyway, thanks for your friendly feedback. I didnt mean to be rude in any way.
Maybe I'll try something like a sequel with clean code later.