Hey jcl,

I just got started learning about automated trading. I used 3dgs and because it shares the same forum I got interested about it and started reading the manual. I think I found some mistakes in the manual and wanted to post them here(didn't know where else smirk )

In "Zorro and the Brokers" -> "Observing your VPS trade status" -> last point: "the public IP address of your server - for instance, bei entering 98.765.43.12\Z12.htm in your browser's address field." -> "bei" should be "by"

In "Workshop 4" -> After "We're now going to analyze the code line by line" you cite the code twice, but with other values than in the initial code. "vars Trend = series(LowPass(Price,1000));" should be "vars Trend = series(LowPass(Price,500));"

Otherwise a really nice manual! Really easy to understand even for people that never had something to do with trading(like me).

I'm currently playing around with the basics, hopefully I can develop some own strategies on my own in the near future laugh

kind regards,

Alain

P.S: should we all continue posting into this thread when finding other mistakes or will you create a new Forum like you did for the 3dgs community?