Some tips about these errors...

Never try to send a handle over the network.

Always check if you're spawning entities every frame (even
local ones, as in the first code posted here...) it will eventually crash laugh

You should try to use local bullets/missiles instead of global 'shared'. It will save you a lot of traffic, the error margin is the same...

Always wait one frame before an ent_remove statement. Another function might be running something on the current entity that's being deleted...So, wait until it finish and then remove!
(A wait call before an ent_remove will cause the ent_remove to be one of the first calls that will happen in the next frame, before any other function tries to access this entity...)

I cant say a correct reason for this error, but it might be caused by wrong number of parameters passed, I think, to a function, or the wrong type of parameter passed (eg, passing a string that contains a bitmap's name to a function that expects a bitmap pointer...)

I hope at least some of this helps laugh

Originally Posted By: Ch40zzC0d3r
Use ANet or another third party plugin. More power over the process is sometimes more better wink

I tried using ANet once...and some others...but eventually, I found out the native is best. Its just not used right or explained right laugh
I'll post my tutorial soon, and you'll understand my pov.

Last edited by EpsiloN; 05/01/15 19:32. Reason: ANet

Extensive Multiplayer tutorial:
http://mesetts.com/index.php?page=201