Originally Posted By: 3run
I think you are trying to create something similar to Labyrinth game on mobile devices (you won't be able to see the rolling of the table on the video, cause iphone is actually the table grin ). I've made one pretty long time ago, and I didn't roll the table at all! Think about it in a different way! Don't roll the table, but change camera angles instead! For the end user is doesn't really matter since it looks like table is rolling and ball is moving correctly.

You are correct, the old school labyrinth "board" game is exactly what I was thinking about, It seemed to be a fairly simple idea to create, I'm now figuring out that there will be a lot more to it than I had originally anticipated (as is the case with almost any idea I have), but I'm going to stick with it for learning purposes.

Just to clarify, I think that what you meant by:

Originally Posted By: 3run
Think about it in a different way! Don't roll the table, but change camera angles instead!

is to keep the table flat, apply the forces to the ball instead and have the camera tilt to create the illusion that the table is tilting. Is that what you meant?

@ txesmi, 3run, and alibaba: thank you all for taking the time to help me, I very much appreciate it and I will look through and try your suggestions sometime today.

Thanks again laugh