Thanks everybody!

@Jibb: yep, we're gonna put achievements in and also integrate things like game invitations so you can invite other players to the multiplayer lobbies you create. It'll probably take a couple months for the game to release on Steam since I'm in the process of getting a job and the time I have to concentrate on the game is more diminished lately, but it'll be done sooner or later!

Also: nice cake! I love sponge cake grin

@the_clown: yeah, before we got on greenlight we expected to take at least a few months to be greenlit, but the deals we got in on at IndieGameStand and Groupees really pushed us into the top 50 after a few weeks. From that point on it was just a short matter of time until we were greenlit. So now it's definitely my opinion and experience that the best way to get exposure for your game is to get in on as many deals and platforms as possible, since most journalists don't have time to pick up on games that haven't been proven anywhere else before. Even the really small platforms give a lot of opportunity to get your game exposed if you can manage to get featured there!

Last edited by Redeemer; 05/07/15 01:34.

Eats commas for breakfast.

Play Barony: Cursed Edition!