Quote:
Which pages do you find inconsistent, more specifically; which two pages are you comparing?
, glad it is usefull, I will try to answer your questions even though I lack real website building experience (I only have made a simple site once and did some tuts for lateron).

I was comparing the main/frontpage with the other pages. The frontpage had a 'less is more' feeling with most of the text clearly readable (black text on white background = nice contrast). The pictures switching is nice too. Nice logo too, but ugly buttons blush (I would remove gradient difference on the buttons and instead go for something simple, maybe black+white, to play it safe grin ).
I see now that you have added some stuff (/buttons) which makes it a bit more messy in my opinion (is too clustered beneath each other while having a very big empty place to the right that you can use). I do like how you positioned the menu/shop/free buttons at the very top of the page

Now the resource / webstore pages. Click on them and you get a similar layout with extra green bars beneath. I would make that white. You can always make eula text bold or color it so it is more striking (/not easy to ignore). Perhaps add some images here like you did on the frontpage for a nice look.

When you click a resource, let's say bathroom page 1 it adds additional stuff beneath the page. I find this awkward, I think it would be better if it goes to a new page or places the bathroom stuff more to the top so it can be seen instantly without having to scroll below. Or maybe auto scrolls to the right position.
So when you click e.g. Bathroom, you see the available items. What I think is nice is the information given here for each item (preview images, link to watch it on youtube etc.). What I think would make it more clearly would be some thicker border around the descriptions and thick borders around each item (+ a bit more whitespace below and above items). Speaking of borders, the buttons could use some nice solid borders too tongue .

Quote:
Its not completely styled yet either wink
, yes most of my suggestions has to do with styling and visual layout (or whatever it is called) I think, so some points you probably already thought about laugh
My experience is too limited to give advise on technical points