it would be not an easy job at all, but not impossible... I could use the migrate from Unity page as a guide, but I don't know WED at all, since I only use MapBuilder (which is sometimes closer to UE4 editor than WED in concept). Maybe I can create a Wiki page at UE4, and an UE4 forum thread where you can ask things to cover (e.g. under "Community Content, ŰTools and Tutorials"), and you could join there to share our experiences.

lite-c to UE4 would be a difficult thing, where to split Blueprint and C++ parts, because it is really up to you... I can only suggest what I did for the easier lite-c to C++ conversion:
last year when UE4 was fresh I knew it is my way, because UE4 has the same logic what I also started to implement in my RTS project within MapBuilder. so I redesigned a bit my RTS code in that manner that can help this transition (nothing magic, simply class-like script files utilizing structs and creating object-like structs, and array of structs, encapsulating entities, by fake constructors/destructors/gets/sets etc., separating things into distinct "modules", e.g. totally separating UI handling from entity actions). but I don't want to go into details here. and in case of small projects this reorganization is not really needed.

Free world editor for 3D Gamestudio: MapBuilder Editor