Originally Posted By: sivan
about language difficulties: I personally prefer to read about programming in English, sometimes it is harder for me to understand the Hungarian terminology despite the fact my English is much worse, and there are a lot of great books for programmers available here. so I set my programming mind (and my musician mind too) to think in English, that also helps to understand more easily English-only documentations.
Well, maybe after learning some of the basic stuff, I'll continue on English, so it will be much easier to understand everything (after having a little base of knowledge behind).

Originally Posted By: Wjbender
@3run , I can easily see why you say it's easier than lite-c , simple fact is in c++ or c# you have a lot of pre coded libraries and packages and sdks ready and available to you at any given time ,you have an arsenal on your side ,you have a professional development environment and debugger , professional compilers , its world's apart from the difficulties of sed and lite(c) , in lite (c) you would have to do extensive amount of extra coding etc to make that arsenal available for you , you have great user friendly features out of the box like intellisense , you also have a world of samples and help and info available under your finger tips almost instantly ,compared to lite-c which only reaches as far as its user base (I know it doesnt sound like I am fair) but I mean c itself is something barely even used ever today ,well not the kind of c way back and especially not litec .

in those regards ,yes easier than litec .

you don't really need to dig in to opengl ,I am sure the moral was that ,if you were to get into c++ and learned it ,you could easily grab and use something low level like opengl or directx or direct3d or a rendering-engine or even pure c++ and hack up a game without using any game engine ,with the skills you have learned .

but not taking anything away from c# you could also do it on c# , for example there's many easily worked with wrappers and stuff in c# like sharpdx,the upside of c# for such things is small and non complicated wrappers are easily available ,they dont require a complicated project setup and build .

to be honest ,I am a big c++ fan , but I love what c# brings to the table , I have great difficulty with litec because my whole manner of thinking is accustomed to c++ , I also know more of what is ready and available to me in c++ .

I jumped in to c# just a while back , the transition was mostly easy , then theres some differences to also learn and get used to , but from c++ to c# ,the transition is acceptably easy , I don't know how others find c# if they do not come from a c++ background ?
I've already went through about 10 video tutorials (and created a very simple console calculator grin ), and I have to say it's very easy so far. I've also fulfilled some small gasps that I had about very basic stuff and all-in-all everything feels great. laugh

Originally Posted By: txesmi
There is a huge programming books repository on GitHub.

https://github.com/vhf/free-programming-...nal-development

Salud!
Thank you very much txesmi! I'll take a look at them, but latter when I'll finish my video tutorials. Salud! laugh

Thank you all for helping me out guys! My best regards!

Looking for free stuff?? Take a look here: http://badcom.at.ua
Support me on: https://boosty.to/3rung