the real problem is , the computer only does what it is told , within the confinement of the small amount of pre programed or pre stored intelligence.

the only way I see a.i becoming intelligent , is to design on what role the pc/cpu essentially needs to be in the process , the computer needs to be only the middleware , the channel and link between the complete process , where the input and output is bi directionally linked to a bio engineered brain , a brain grown in a lab and then coupled up to a pc , the brain needs to be feed the visuals and awareness of the virtual environment , it needs to be fed with all senses , motion smell taste hearing seeing feeling , and the brain needs to be able to control the virtual actor , it needs to be able to control each bone and have a feedback about motion and balance and everything to make the brain believe the virtual is truly real , then and only then would there ever be true a.i .

true a.i needs awareness , and true input from something that is truly aware and alive.

a computer is only the middleware in the process like it always was and always will be until true awareness is ever developed in a form , it will always need a bio form of awareness and life.

science have been looking past what exactly the computer is , its the central link only , they need to develop the main " life-form / interacter" which interacts with the computer (interpreter /central link in th system of true a.i)

I suspect that somewhere in the future such would be developed , however weird and evil it may sound.

Compulsive compiler