Hi all!
Some of your suggestions are on the rails laugh
- There will probably be new throwing mechanics based on mouse movement. I have to think a bit and look for examples and ideas. Any good reference?
- Hot seat multiplayer and two different game rules were implemented already wink
- Real time clip shadows for the characters. I deeped on this task in the past so it will be easy.
- Flying lighted particles. It seems tricky. Never did this effect before so I will left for the end. I wrote a fast and good looking animated fog based on two skycubes. May be its chance.
- A sound effects rebuild. I was aware of their low quality but got used to them. Someone pointed it out on other forum and taked me from blindness.

The AO is not really an AO. It has a lot to do with the AO algorithms I played with in the past but decidedly it is an edge detector based on a 16bits depth map. Like the HDR that is not exactly a HDR but a fullscreen soft bloom because there is no dynamic gamma correction in the way.

The AO is not realistic and it was not intended to be realistic. I received totally contrary reviews about its convenience. There is people who loved it and people who hated it. I can see good points on it. Gives deepness contrast to the scene, darkens the crowd surrounding areas, stands out the player characters carrying them to a clear frontplane. I am in the group of its lovers. The producer liked it so definitely it will be there.

Anyway I did it less noticeable and there is an option to disable it at the same time of the full screen bloom, so not a problem at all. grin

Your critics are welcome and help a lot. Sincerelly, thank you all.
Salud!