congrats and i hope you enjoy your prizes .

i wish the competitions would be more challenging , this way many more would dare to strut their stuff , but so many have pro already .

SO what would be cool is a leader-board or win status for others that do not need to compete for the pro license competitions , a whole separate competition , this way people will try to become better than the leader , and also this type of competition i am thinking about needs to be more frequently done ,so that there could be more activity ,like ludum dare but with a status award update displayed on your username details on the forum plus a leaderboard thread ,that would be cool haha.

i mean , imagine this , you have a prototype game , but you do not know how will this idea be received ,will it blow itself to dust or will people enjoy it , now you have this competition as a platform for testing out your idea by putting it out there as an entry and you can see how its received , because people vote and rate your entry , this could boost activity around here with GS because i would like to think that many more would like to see how their entry's are doing against others and since it could be a on going rating/competition people would perhaps take part in developing/prototyping their ideas more frequently, and it should be a game and tool only categories i think.

Last edited by Wjbender; 10/09/15 11:21.

Compulsive compiler