@PadMalcolm: Its simple you just create an entity in WED or during runtime with some parameters for the lighting (5 types) and for entities you just call a function with some properties and you get a material. It just writes into a GBuffer so all I add to it will be tied to a unified approach - so if that is ok then you can throw it in your game, yes. On the other hand side - compared to what I did before - I only develop for my own needs, so everything is subject to change grin I want to add glowmaps, static lightmaps/AO to the light/shadowing at least, then it would be a complete approach to what I want to have: everything between all dynamic and all static wink DOF/Tiltshift is planned after I integrated it into my reflection demo. I try to build something that works for my next 1..3 games with Gamestudio so I'll try to decouple it and, yes, it should be easy to use laugh at least I hope so

@FLE: some fancy stuff is planned, yes. That whole VSM stuff and that light accumulation is already making my pants wet, though.

@Kartoffel: any chance for seeing that Bokeh DOF code? Or was it Hummel who talked about that? However, thanks!