1.the price has been set from 1 to free and back to 1 because I am testing out what i have read from amazon :that unlike google play the price can be altered from free to priced and back as you please..

2.those aren't screen shots , they were pieced together sprite by sprite and stretched to fit a certain size A: to see how the images gets resized on the page B: to see how they are grouped /layd out , unlike google play store the images are layd out differently and the sizes are more like thumbnails before clicked on ..

3. the colours are not the same on a mobile device as you see them on the images , a mobile device colours are different , on mine they are very vibrant and lets be honest a pc has the option of colour profiling which everyone is able to set differently .

4. this is my first ever game on a mobile platform , it isn't all that ,its very child like type of graphics and gameplay but , thats fine with me .

5. first off all , if you dont play mobile games and didn't get to play the game then your lecture on English grammar are off point and means absolutely zero to me , I am not english spoken as a first language , my grammar etc stems forth from my native language .

6. thank you , but I kinda threw away the privilege of others reviews , right after no response were recieved and I thought well reviews aren't needed anyway because I know its not fantastic .

Compulsive compiler