Originally Posted By: Slin
Well...
I don't have an android phone so I am only commenting on the stuff I see.

i was talking about this , you dont play android games and you havent played the game (which is what is to be commented on) , instead you decided to comment on my grammar and punctuation and spelling , which i kinda did not like since , it is the game i worked on , not the text and "screen shots" laugh

Conclusion:
"CAN YOU MASTER THIS FUN LITTLE GAME?"
From what I see I really don't even want to try it.

that is fine it is your opinion, but you are basicly saying that you judge a game on the promotional content , which i personaly do not really agree with ,based on that i am sure i can find you thousands of mobile games and app's promoted on the stores with more eye catching promotional content but which is just trying to lure customers into something that is not worth shit . smirk

but it is good advice ,if i do plan on releasing something serious i will indeed follow your advise, i am not a digital artist although i do try , it is true that if you WANT to sell off the product ,to use descriptions and promotional content to the best of your abilities.

It is "Fast-Paced" not "Fast Pased"

correct , made a mistake laugh

ZAP FALL, kinda reads like ZAP FAIL.

i get what your saying , but it clearly is written on the page zap FALL not FAIL , it does not "kinda read like 'zap fail' " that is just you reading it and thinking of a funny rhyme to say , because slin kinda reads like sin and duck kinda reads like fuck , but the fact remains it is not written as ZAP FAIL.

Your graphics are inconsistent: The clouds look like they have some depth, everything else doesn't. Also you mix no "pixels" (the icon thing) with big (the clouds) and medium (the player) sized ones. The lightning bolt at the bottom looks quite blurry. Also the colors don't fit together.

i appreciate the comment , but then again i like how it looks and you dont , so i mean thats fine.

Your store page looks extremely uninspired. It needs a bit more content, maybe one or two more screenshots of your game and ideally a video.

that is true but i really were not even trying to show the game off ,because to me it was about being functional ,and when i started to publish it i saw i needed images and just threw them together to get the process done and see how amazon sizes and lay out promotional content, for future reference.

Your texts don't read well and the formatting is bad (randomly you use a period, sometimes with a space in front of it, some more random spaces). Starting your list entries and sentences with capital letters would look better.

i am not good at english or even writing anything , but it was required from me to enter something on a moments notice ,in to the text fields , so no i did not care how well it reads , as long as it was english , and frankly at the time was not to be very anal but just learn how to get a mobile game out there on the store , and if it would be correctly functional.

Conclusion:
"CAN YOU MASTER THIS FUN LITTLE GAME?"
From what I see I really don't even want to try it.

that is fine but the point was not about what you see , but the game actually.

Compulsive compiler