and the point was , i was cool ,but you just had to come in and throw a "hey look at my funny reply" didnt you ?

that has become very offensive based on the context of the discussion you decided to post your clowning around reply.

dont act innocent here , you stepped over the line period.

you can use the notify button untill your blue or i get banned for standing my ground , i dont care , i have been very pollite and reasonable here , they can bann me if they want i dont care , and after that you and your mates can continue on this and discuss how i was "rightfully" banned i dont care ,i will not just keep shutting up , when someone tries to be funny amongst his buddies by trying to reply in a manner that can be devended as being innocent but actually is directly aimed at being a dick , to sit back and have a girly group giggle.

no way ! no how !

superku said:
Uh, I think it's time to calm down a little.
From what I can tell and see slin just stated a bunch of stuff which could be improved, not insulting you but not breaking it gently either. IMO that's fine though, if you put out your work for criticism you, me and everyone else can and possibly will get harsh reviews.

@superku , yes that is correct , and theres nothing wrong between me and slin except for oppinion differences , but then this jerk decided to come in and act like i dont know how to take someone elses oppinion . that is what i am saying.

Compulsive compiler