Originally Posted By: Firoball
I gave you some useful mmeow mmeow meeow meeeow ...meow Nice day.

okay thank you for the usefull lecture i will keep this in mind the next time i actually have a problem taking critique .cool have a nice day ..

go read this lecture again :

Originally Posted By: Wjbender
.hi , i released my very first mobile game today .

i am excited because i learned how to get my game out there on the market , i know it is not all that but such is the case for my first android game .

i have learned so many things from this experience thus far .

there are many areas i wish to improve upon in my next game wich i have not done in zapfall, i am definitely switching to unity for my next game .

the framework i used does not have an active community , there are missing documentation on certain aspects i needed to know as well , and to code in two different languages were to be required if i were to code a launcher in java plus code the game in squirrel ,something i could not do ...anyway i am glad it's out there now so that i can move on .

the process involved in submitting the app on amazon was simple , however the review is not very fast ,but it is something i can live with ,however i thought if i changed the icon graphics displayed in amazon app store it would simply just update , the app is again going through a review process for the update made , this is a slow .

i charged 1 cent over the minimum allowed price ,just for the heck of it ,i do not really expect much sales from it ,or very good reviews but any way , i would like it if someone shares their opinions on the game .

but i will surely look in to your link and the wisdom you bestowed down on little old me .

Compulsive compiler