What the shit happened here?! Without me!!!!111eleven

Wjbender, I dislike Slin as much as the next guy, but he got a point about the screenshot. The truth is, the mobile market is fucked up and you have to catch peoples attention. A stellar presentation does exactly that, and I hate to say it, but especially the image in the first post is not really attention grabbing. Creating a game and selling a game are two highly different aspects and good gameplay alone sadly doesn't sell. If you can't sell your product, that's perfectly fine and there is nothing wrong with it, but then you should reach out to someone who is able to write attention grabbing texts and create an awesome presentation of your game. Marketing sucks, but it's part of everything.

As for Firoball, I think he has a point as well. Slin was definitely not trying to attack you, he is blunt, but after all, he is German and Germans are blunt. It's because you can only do so much talking before the beer warms up too much, so you have to keep it short and to the point so you can enjoy the cold beer. But, same is to be said about Firo. I'm not good at taking criticism either, but it's part of life, and what you got to do is mentally categorize critique you get from people and decide for yourself if you want to accept it or not. If you don't want to, that's perfectly fine, it's your product and you can do what you want with it. But as long as it's not attacking you personally, you should just take it as it. That's all that Firo said...
Well, and then you two started a bitch fight without inviting me, for which I'm still mad.

With all of that being said, my beer is warm now. Damn.

Shitlord by trade and passion. Graphics programmer at Laminar Research.
I write blog posts at feresignum.com