Thanks for the comments so far! laugh

Originally Posted By: jenGs
@alibaba

The cut is a bit too fast. Give the people a bit more time to get the sellingpoint of your game (crazy movement).

When will you release it? I will buy a copy. Always wanted to play something like that. Nice disorienting shooter using all dimensions. Great work.

Yeah, I thought that maybe if I cut it fast it will show how fast the game itself is.
Release is still not in sight. Soon IŽm going to release 1.0b and put that on Steam Greenlight to see how much interest there is. Depending on that IŽll continue with the development.

Originally Posted By: Reconnoiter

* good graphics for indie (though the ground texture in the hollow sphere-kind map at 0:36 could be improved a bit)
* features like 'Epic Story' and 'Team Battles' show only like a second of gameplay before switching to the next feature, so its not clear (to me atleast) what they really add and perhaps more important its easy to overlook them.
* does it have bots, even if they only serve to fill up servers a bit?

Thanks for your comment! Yeah as stated, I tried to get an action-like trailer grin (But IŽll consider that point when I redo the trailer)
Yes, it does have bots, but only offline at the moment. Online bots are on my To-Do list though and will be implemented in the 1.0b version.

Professional Edition
A8.47.1
--------------------
http://www.yueklet.de