Malcolm, I'm not sure people are going to be as forthcoming as you might wish regarding their trading results. Each to their own I guess. Personally, I don't trade the Z systems, but there are a number of users here who share their Z system results via myfxbook.

I can't comment on returns from trading the Z systems, but I can say that if you are interested in developing and trading your own systems, then Zorro is exceptional value for money. I don't think that a more user-friendly development platform with Zorro's level of robustness exists on the market.

I have made money and lost money in the past trading systems I developed with Zorro. The losing was due to my skill as a developer and trader, not due to any failure of Zorro. I am currently trading three of my own systems that I developed with Zorro. One is down 10% since inception back in September, the other two are up 18% and 16% respectively over roughly the same period. Of course, this doesn't tell the whole story - you would need to consider drawdown, time in market, and anything else that is relevant to your investment needs - but I am telling you that it is possible to make money with Zorro.

I would also add that what I have learned over the last year while using Zorro is worth many times the price I paid for the software.

It looks like you're a lite-C user - it would be great to have you contributing to the Zorro forum too.