Hi!
I am testing different ideas for the transformation. It has been hard to find a way that not breaks the original playability but I guess I find a way.

I added a rule for card placement that prevents parks being placed sharing same corner of a card. So there is no card that has a park in two contiguous sides, neither is possible to place a card in a way that would require a card with two adjacent parks. It reduces the card deck a lot and parks become small, a park of three or more cards is hard to see. Parks always cut its adjacent districs, in opposite to Carcassonnes cities.

I have taken out of the deck all the cards with no streets and added a rule that only allows to place a card that continues a street. Card deck is mostly filled by street crosses but very few exceptions: a couple of curves, straight streets and district connecting straight streets.

I added an option that allows to place a fixed card in a place that is surrounded by cards, so the prolific holes that are generated with this deck can be filled and probably with a score bonus.