Hallo,

hier kommt der neue Trailer zu Antaris. Das Video zeigt WIP, d.h. einige Dinge wie etwa Effekte oder Teile des Ingame Menüs werden noch geändert, da díese zwar teilweise bereits eingebaut sind, aber noch keine Funktion haben. Falls Ihr Euch über die beiden Main Character "Alex" und "Paul" wundert.. die Beiden sind Freunde von mir. Sie betreiben ein Bar in Cala d'Or und ihr größter Traum ist es, einmal als in einem Computerspiel zu erscheinen. Da die beiden sehr hart arbeiten und unglaublich nette Menschen sind, haben sie es einfach verdient.

Einige der Effekte, die in dem Trailer zu sehen sind (insbesondere die Explosion am Ende sowie die Flare-Effekte der Beleuchtung, sehem im Spiel seltsamerweise anders aus als im Trailer. Woran das liegt, weiß ich leider nicht.

Hi all,

here comes the new Antaris Trailer. The video shows WIP, meaning that some things will change in the final version i,e, more details will be added, AI will be refined etc. Also, some ingame graphics, like weapon icons have partially been implemented but haven't been assigned a function yet, because it was just a test and I first wanted to implement all the weapons which I have done by now. There will be six weapons: Rocket launcher, heavy mg, Gatling gun, Lasergun, Plasmagun and Pulse rifle.

If you should wonder about the two characters appearing in the trailer: They are some very good friends of mine who run a bar in Cala d'or (Baleares). Their greatest dream is to appear in a video game and this is one of the reasons for making Antaris. They are great guy who work very hard and they simply deserve it.

Also: Some effects appear different in the trailer than they do in the game for some unknown reason, as you will see when you compare the screenshot below with the last explosion scene of the trailer.

It's a 5 minutes trailer and a 25 MB download, so thanks in advance to anyone viewing it.

Download Trailer (25 MB)

Die Musik des Trailers ist ein Auszug aus einem Lied von AC DC: "Shoot to Thrill".
Aus Copyright-Gründen ist das Lied nur auszugsweise enthalten.

For reasons of copyright, the trailer includes only a part of the song.

Damit verabschiede ich mich jetzt erst einmal für eine Woche in den Urlaub.
I'll be off for vacation now for one week.

Viele Grüße
Best regards
Rincewind

Born for runes