My dear god... I can't read the posts that are not in english, but has anyone noticed that it wasn't so long ago there was a demo put forth to test, a demo that had lots of lag and such...

Well template use (without much tweaking) may not produce a triplle 'A' title, but I gotta say, Rince, you have come a long way. A long way in a very short time.

If you'll continue to make games, and in those games you'll mess with the templates and add different features, I think the A6 community would be wise to keep an eye on you and your talents.

Some of your levels looked absolutely spectacular, (while some did not). But given what I last played as a demo, and what I see in the trailer, the word IMPRESSIVE doesn't do it justice. Especially considering the very strict use of just the templates. This also is a great example of what the templates are capeable of.

I myself, intend to pretty much use templates for my first project, though I'll spice up the models and the sprites etc... but the postential is awesome.

Great work, keep learning, you're doing great!

Wow, just Wow

Jason

Gamestudio Pro 6.4
Pentium 4 3.0 GHz 800MHz BUS
AtiRadeon 9800 pro 256Mb 21" Monitor
1 Gig DDR RAM
36 Gig RAPTOR SATA+ 120 Gig SATA
SB Audigy 2 w/ 450 watt Logitech Z680 5.1

www.nordicepitaph.com