Dear Jason,

I don't know what to say.. this is one of the nicest compliments I have ever received, so thank you for that. Some of the German users have also remembered the old demo, which really sucked. After I put the last demon online, I received a lot of feedback from you and other users and it really helped me a lot, though I didn't realize when I read them the first time. AT first, I felt embarrassed about the partially very harsh critics but now I must say that they were perfectly right.

I started tweaking the templates and I am in a process of complementing them with some of my own scripts to add some more effects and in order to have enemies with different characteristics. I learn a little every day and I am happy that my regular work gives me the chance to do so. Yet, there are so many wonderful projects around here that are fare better than mine.. so I'am really proud to be part of this community and I really want to make this game and all the models included a gift to this community for Xmas.

As I have found several interested publishers now (currently, I also work on a commercial game that will be released next year), my brother and I will be trying to make two games every year: one commercial game and a free game for this community that has given me so much.

I've got three more levels to built. Alle the weapons have been implemented. Right now, I am building the enemies (there will be at least 10 different enemy types) After that I'll insert the medipacks and ammo-Piskups, while I continuously create detail models. The last step will be to tweak the scripts a little more, while adding music, sound effects and ingame menus. When I have finished creating the manual (which won't be text file but will consist of an interactive programme made with game maker 5 - if I still have time to do so), the game will be released for free around christmas.

So, thank you once again for the friendly feedback, though I don't think, I deserve it yet.

Best regards
Rincewind

Born for runes