Well, if its for free, I'll happily join in! laugh

I'm working on Dungeon Deities! Half realtime dungeon crawler, in which you traverse user-created, dangerous and - if our testing sessions are any indication - fun and creative dungeons, created in your webbrowser, which is the other half of the game! Why go on such dangerous missions? To steal magical artifacts for your team, that allow you to cast spells or to otherwise break the rules - until someone else steals that artifact from you - all in the name of helping your kingdom out and to give your fellow teammates an advantage. All this is interwoven in other activities, from organized crime to occult cursing of enemies.
It's designed to provide different, changing circumstances for a game that feels new and inventive every time you boot it up!

It's been in development for quite some time now (jobs cut gamedev time quite a bit...), but we're finishing up!
The pro version would allow us to have a more robust way to interact from the client with the server (right now, proxy servers are a nightmare), allowing more people to play with less issues, but also the shader-compiler and other multiplayer features are very interesting for us!

No matter if you choose this or another project, I must say that this is a very generous offer - thank you! laugh

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!