Thanks Jamie.. this is more than I deserve :-)

A new version will be available around christmas.. but it still will be a pre-version. By this time, my part of the work will be finished and I will send the game files to a real talented programmer, who will look over the code and enhance 9t to make the game more fun.

I will make some levels available for download, when I am finished. Currently, I started inserting the sound effects and composing the music - especially the title theme.

As soon as I have sent the files to the programmer, I will resume "Final Dawn" again. I will tweak the background story a little and make some better levels than now. This will be my project for next year.

As soon as the code has been polished, I will either publish the game myself (with the game being available for free - I will just have to charge the costs of the CD, packaging and transport) or it will be released by a publisher that is potentially interested (which will be the same price, as due to his large volume scale and the game being a budget title, he is able to distribute the game for about the same price that I would have to charge). Yet it is all still very open. Just one thing is for sure: The game will be released in the first quarter of next year.

Best regards
Rincewind

Born for runes