Well, the system uses its own format (records directly bone orientation in Acknex) so its not tied to any model format. This is both good and bad, but it currently serves a different purpose than to animate models for games laugh

I do plan in the future to adapt it for models in games, because the user base of the program (lets hope its big) will create all kinds of animations and activities, which all will pass through approval, so they will definitely look good, and we'll all be able to use them in the future, even from different engines if all goes well...

But that's the plan, not an all-in-one (super hard to use) package for animating everything, but a program crafted specifically for human animation with accurate joint constraints and a lot of built-in animations to tweak.

I'm working with a Fitness Science Doctor on the body movement and constraints, so we can get the best out of this. laugh

And if you're planning on making a modeling & animation package for Acknex I'll be happy to share and help.

Extensive Multiplayer tutorial:
http://mesetts.com/index.php?page=201